FSC (Flight Simulation Company B.V.) is an independent privately held company. FSC is a growing company that provides training for about 150 airlines. We are well known in the industry for its quality, flexibility and hospitality. FSC is primarily active in mainstream simulators for Airbus and Boeing aircraft and delivers both dry- and wet-lease training services and several pilot provisioning programs.
As a Manager Standards you are the nominated person (postholder) according the EASA regulations for both Compliance and Safety Management. You will ensure a continuous improvement of the organisation; keep oversight on compliance and safety of all FSC operations at several European location for both the FSTD as the Training organisation. Except for the knowledge of the EASA regulations, it is important that there is a pro-active attitude and highly skilled developed organisation sensitivity.
Because of the participation within varies authorities in order of the regulations, the communications skills need to be professional and constructively at all levels. With your extensive regulatory knowledge, you will act as an advisor throughout the company.
Within FSC there are approximately 40-50 audits per year; internal, by civil aviation authorities and customers. The responsibility of these audits, the follow up and the innovations are a big part of the job including the development and maintenance of the management system and all internal documentation.
The role of Manager Standards is a high responsible job within FSC and reports directly to the CEO who holds the position of Accountable Manager.
- Academic, holding a CPL/ATPL are an advantage;
- You must have undergone training in safety/compliance management, and (recently) been qualified as Auditor;
- It is an advantage to have an adequate knowledge concerning aviation, Flight Crew training and FSTD Operation and Qualification;
- Excellent knowledge of applicable aviation regulations;
- Understanding of management systems;
- Highly analytical and critical;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communications and writing skills;
- You are Fluent (written & spoken) in Dutch and English; other languages are an advantage;
- However, most of all you are enthusiastic, ambitious, result-oriented and pro-active.
FSC offers you
- A full-time position within a growing company
- salary in line with the market, a contract for 7 months with a prospect of a permanent contract
- 25 holiday days and 5 bonus days for not being ill
- Pension scheme based on the defined contribution scheme
- Travel allowance, company laptop, mobile phone.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description and you are passionate about aviation?
Do not wait any longer and send your Resumé and motivation letter in English before the 10th of February 2019 to email@example.com
An assessment and an official approval from IL&T are part of the recruitment process.