Flight Simulation Company BV (FSC) is looking for a Manager Training to strengthen our FSC organization
Location – Oude Meer (Amsterdam-Schiphol)
FSC is an independent privately held company. FSC is a growing company that provides training for about 150 airlines. We are well known in the industry for its quality, flexibility and hospitality. FSC is primarily active in mainstream simulators for Airbus and Boeing aircraft and delivers both dry- and wet-lease training services and several pilot provisioning programs.
As Manager Training, you are responsible for an efficient execution of aircrew training product and business developments. Including the overall management of the training organization, all aircrew training operations and business at all locations and subsidiaries assigned to him or her. You are an active member of the Management Team and develop, implement and maintain the long-term strategy and the short-term operational goals.
With your team of 20 staffmembers and approximately 250 freelance active and non-active Flight-instructors, you ensure the day-to-day operations (including an EASA Approved Training Organization). Furthermore, you will develop and challenge your staff to continuous improvements and bring them to a higher level of performance.
In addition, you are responsible to resolve findings resulting from audits, inspections or other feedback sources.
The role of Manager Training is a high responsible job within FSC and reports directly to the CEO.
- Bachelor or Master Business Administration
- At least 5 years’ experience within commercial (aviation) training operations at senior level
- Proven in depth knowledge of traditional and modern training methods
- Experience in supporting Sales Managers and relations management with International Customers
- Experience with process management connecting departments
- Experience with project management from initial until implementation and closure phase
- Financial responsibility for the training department
- General knowledge of the Aviation Industry is an advantage
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Highly organizational sensitive and professional aptitude
- Ability to easily create collaborations in- and outside the company
- Analytical, critical and data driven
- Excellent communications and writing skills in Dutch and English; other languages are an advantage;
- However, most of all you are enthusiastic, teamplayer, ambitious, result-oriented and pro-active.
FSC offers you
- A full-time position within a professional, passionate, enthusiastic and growing company;
- A salary in line with the market, a contract for 1 year with a prospect of a permanent contract;
- Pension scheme based on the defined contribution scheme;
- Send your Résumé and motivation letter in English to [email protected]
An assessment is part of the recruitment process.