FSC (Flight Simulation Company B.V.) is an independent privately held company. FSC is a growing company that provides training for about 160 airlines. We are well known in the industry for our quality, flexibility and hospitality. FSC is primarily active in mainstream simulators for Airbus and Boeing aircraft and delivers both dry- and wet-lease training services and several pilot provisioning programs.
As a Sales Representative you are passionate about sales and preferably about aviation or hospitality. You are the first contact for all customers and you will answer all customer questions. You will join your colleagues from the Sales team to costumer visits mostly throughout Europe. It is important that you have a service-oriented and commercial attitude. You ensure that all customers are satisfied and that you build a good customer relationship. You also know how to properly identify sales opportunities and to respond to them. The customer is number 1 for you.
- Bachelor education level;
- Approximately 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience and your eager to make your 1st or 2nd career move;
- Fluent (written & spoken) in Dutch and English; other languages are an advantage;
- The ability to multitask, work autonomously and show initiatives;
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, result-oriented and pro-active.
FSC offers you
- A full-time position within a growing company;
- A salary in line with the market, a contract for 7 months with a prospect of a permanent contract;
- 25 holiday days and 5 bonus days for not being ill;
- Travel allowance and a pension scheme based on the defined contribution scheme;
- Company laptop.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile description and are you passionate about Sales and Aviation? Do not wait any longer and send your Résumé and motivation letter in English before the 16th of December 2018 to email@example.com