FSC Precautionary Measures
By following strict guidelines and taking the necessary Health & Safety measures we can still make the best out of it.
We are here to help and cater to the needs and requests for everyone.
We monitor the situation every day and will take extra measures when necessary. In times like this, it is all about creating solutions and supporting each other.
Latest News & Updates
The Dutch government decided to sharpen the rules:
- Always keep 1.5 meter distance to social contacts
- No gathering with more than 3 persons outside
- All restaurants, cafes and entertainment facilities in the Netherlands will remain closed until the 28th of April. All events with report- and licensing obligations will be forbidden until the 1st of June. Further measures will be decided before April 28th
- Stay home unless you have to go to work, do shopping or to care for other people
- If any member of a family is ill, the entire family should stay home, apart from people in an essential profession
- Shops and public transport companies must take measures to ensure people remain 1.5 meters apart