The 11-days Initial Cabin Crew Training covers general knowledge and practical training.
A Flight Attendant’s job requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in agreement with aviation regulations.
- General Aviation Knowledge, Regulations, Cabin Crew duties and responsibilities
- Introductory CRM
- Passenger handling and cabin surveillance
- Aero – Medical Aspects and First Aid
- Dangerous Goods
- General Aviation Security
- Fire and Smoke
- Survival and Water Survival
For your convenience, Initial Cabin Crew Training can be combined with Conversion Training, which covers aircraft type specific training.